Chelston
Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Here are the co-ordinates (50.9837732,-3.1987857) which marks the entrance to be used. And here is the near enough post code TA21 9HS

Enter and exit by the second road through Blackdown Caravans, the first road is for emergency vehicles only and must be kept clear at all times.

MEET CONFIRMED - fees £6 per unit per night. We had a very successful meet here last year, we will be limiting the number of units to 30 - at which point we will create a reserve list. It's a field with water and toilet emptying. Bus to Taunton or Wellington stops on the road outside. Walking distance of a pub and garden centre. Last year we organised a very good fish and chip van for the Saturday evening and planning to do the same this year, sadly he cannot do the Saturday so will be coming along Friday evening 6-8pm ish, excellent fish and chips. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FISH & CHIPS, he is coming a fair way and don't want to be embarrassed if there are not many takers. As the meet starts on Fourth of July, anyone arriving Thursday welcome to bring their own food (American themed?) to our barbecue - weather permitting of course!. There will be a fire unless we have a super hot summer again, in which case it's not feasible. More details to follow.

The list:

1. Moonshadow fish & chips x 2
2. Campervanannie Fish & chips x 1
3. Chrisb1701 fish & chips x 3
4. Ray
5. Trotter fish & chips x 1
6. Herbenny
7. Lee
8. Peter51
9. Juliet 1 fish 2 chips
11. Nabsim fish & chips x 2
12. Mr & Mrs Tupcox
13. Dorwyn
14. Mr Brown
15. Ian1950. Fish & chips x 2
16. Harrym. Fish & chips x 1
17. Skyline. Fish & chips x 2
18. Shonley Fish & Chips
19. Pilsleyavondale. Fish & chips x 2
20. Wully fish & chips x 3
21. Lemonfancy
22. Lemonfancy daughter
Yes pls. Fish and chips x2

So sorry not to be able to make this after all ... but we are heading to France.
Hopefully we can make next year if it's planned as we both enjoyed it.

Feesh-n-cheeps please! You see, I can speak French!
X2, don't know the French for that. Par deux?

Here are the co-ordinates (50.9837732,-3.1987857) which marks the entrance to be used. And here is the near enough post code TA21 9HS

Enter and exit by the second road through Blackdown Caravans, the first road is for emergency vehicles only and must be kept clear at all times.

MEET CONFIRMED - fees £6 per unit per night. We had a very successful meet here last year, we will be limiting the number of units to 30 - at which point we will create a reserve list. It's a field with water and toilet emptying. Bus to Taunton or Wellington stops on the road outside. Walking distance of a pub and garden centre. Last year we organised a very good fish and chip van for the Saturday evening and planning to do the same this year, sadly he cannot do the Saturday so will be coming along Friday evening 6-8pm ish, excellent fish and chips. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FISH & CHIPS, he is coming a fair way and don't want to be embarrassed if there are not many takers. As the meet starts on Fourth of July, anyone arriving Thursday welcome to bring their own food (American themed?) to our barbecue - weather permitting of course!. There will be a fire in the fire pit this year. Discount agreed, as last year, in their accessories shop.

The list:

1. Moonshadow fish & chips x 2
2. Campervanannie Fish & chips x 1
3. Chrisb1701 fish & chips x 3
4. Ray
5. Trotter fish & chips x 1
6. Phil fish & chips x 1
7. Lee
8. Peter51
10. Anthonymorsink fish & chips x 2
11. Nabsim fish & chips x 2
12. Mr & Mrs Tupcox
13. Dorwyn Fish & chips x 2
14. Mr Brown
15. Ian1950. Fish & chips x 2
16. Harrym. Fish & chips x 1
17. Skyline. Fish & chips x 2
18. Shonley Fish & Chips
19. Pilsleyavondale. Fish & chips x 2
20. Wully fish & chips x 3
21. Lemonfancy
22. Lemonfancy daughter
23. Bloodnut. Fish & chips x 2
Please add us. Fish and chips x2

Are we still ok for costa Wellington, if so Fri & Sat nights plus f&c please. Expect to arrive 6.30 ish.
Where do I pay or is cash on arrival OK?
Hope to meet you all.
??

Hi sue Martin we are in Torquay be leaving here about 11 get some shopping done on way would it be ok to arrive about 2 ish

Slight problem Sue, got a call this morning to say my new car would be ready for collection after three this afternoon. It has to be me who collects it so I have left Caz and the motorhome near family in Hull and on my way to pick it up.

I will have to go back to Hull to leave the car with Caz as she is staying up there a bit longer. Will still be two of us as one of the don in laws jumped in as son as Caz said she wasn’t coming.

This means it may be around 7 tonight when we eventually set off so will be sometime Friday afternoon/ early evening worst case when we arrive

Thanks for keeping us up to speed, you won’t get to play with your new car! Fish & chip van here until 8 tomorrow. See you when we see you!

Sorry but we can’t get to you till Saturday so please cancel our fish/chip supper see you Saturday pilsleyavondale

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back