Storing in the cloud

I looked on Amazon briefly and didn't see anything about storage Neil.

I also get unlimited photo storage as part of Amazon Prime
I ALWAYS forget about that option.

I have been with Google since Google's inception pretty much with NO LOSS of data / emails and so on. I am a Google One Subscriber so at the moment I get 200GB for £24.99 PA

We are over 50% used so I am contemplating upgrading to 2TB for £79.99 PA - although for a limited time they have a 2TB Gemini plan (AI plan) which is "free" for 2 months, not exactly true as you cannot cancel in the two month grace period so it's £18.99 for 3 months effectively.

I also have OneDrive and Dropbox and for a client I was using Sugarsync for a while which was pretty good https://www1.sugarsync.com/ - but I tend not to use OneDrive (free) or Dropbox (free) anymore as I use Android mainly for everything one way or another.

I ALWAYS forget about that option.

I have been with Google since Google's inception pretty much with NO LOSS of data / emails and so on. I am a Google One Subscriber so at the moment I get 200GB for £24.99 PA

We are over 50% used so I am contemplating upgrading to 2TB for £79.99 PA - although for a limited time they have a 2TB Gemini plan (AI plan) which is "free" for 2 months, not exactly true as you cannot cancel in the two month grace period so it's £18.99 for 3 months effectively.

I also have OneDrive and Dropbox and for a client I was using Sugarsync for a while which was pretty good https://www1.sugarsync.com/ - but I tend not to use OneDrive (free) or Dropbox (free) anymore as I use Android mainly for everything one way or another.
I looked at 2TB Gemini plan (AI plan) and it tells me nothing about what I need which is quite basic.

1. To be able to upload easily from my phone or any device pictures or any type of file.
  2. To be able to not have to store it on my drive at all.
  3. To be able to download any file as and when I need to any device.
  4. To be able to share or send any file to any forum or person via email or WhatsApp.
  5. To be able to search for a phrase within a file if I can't recall the file name.

Reactions: RAW
Back