Suns oot

The laird

Rally Organiser

Wished it was like that here now
got the log fire on to chucking it down with rain and blowing a gale here in West Lothian

StreetSleeper

We are wilding it here on the Fife coast and you’re dead right Gogsy; it’s definitely a bit Mork ‘n Mindy.

The laird

Rally Organiser

Wished I was there ,could thunder ,cats n dogs ,but hey ho were confined to here ,needs be etc
stay safe wae wae 👍

StreetSleeper

Diesel heater cranked right up so nice and warm, plenty of goodies in the fridge. Ann’s got her nose in a book and I have one on lathes, first published in 1948, that I need to read. All I need is a vice bolted to the table and I would be like a dog with two tails.

StreetSleeper

Fandabidozi. Awoke to the sound of missus W crashing about making my 2 cups of tea, opened the curtains. front window not steamed up, wound down the driver's window to hear the sound of the sea crashing against the shore and that lovely smell of sea air. As for last night, the van was moving a bit but by the time we went to bed the wind had died down.

51D82D50-05FF-4A23-BA2C-907036026E97.jpeg

StreetSleeper

If anyone is wondering, it’s the Isle of May.

StreetSleeper

Back out again. Popped home this morning for wash etc, made sure Ann’s parents were OK, did a bit of shopping, now parked up; just finished fish & chips we got from Crail. Still a tad windy but not as bad as yesterday. One other motorhome here, may get more later. If it’s a nice day tomorrow, after breakfast, we hope to go fo a walk along the sea front then back home in the afternoon. We are so lucky to have this all on our doorstep and it would be such a waste not to use it.

2cv

Back out again. Popped home this morning for wash etc, made sure Ann’s parents were OK, did a bit of shopping, now parked up; just finished fish & chips we got from Crail. Still a tad windy but not as bad as yesterday. One other motorhome here, may get more later. If it’s a nice day tomorrow, after breakfast, we hope to go fo a walk along the sea front then back home in the afternoon. We are so lucky to have this all on our doorstep and it would be such a waste not to use it.

Certainly beats being confined to home in our infested area. 😟