Thank and like buttons

The laird

Rally Organiser

Thank and like buttons

phil has installed the buttons here now ,,great work the guy is doing

Noticed when I logged on Gordon he's doing brilliant work

Jeanette;n3060 said:
Noticed when I logged on Gordon he's doing brilliant work
Yeah would have to agree ,I certainly couldn’t do this work ,takes me all my time to navigate around forums let alone admin them,well done again phil,even if it sounds like I’m crawling ! Who cares no me.

Every time you log on it’s spot the new thing, it’s great. I need to look at the W C site soon I seem to be neglecting that site.

The laird;n3064 said:
Yeah would have to agree ,I certainly couldn’t do this work ,takes me all my time to navigate around forums let alone admin them,well done again phil,even if it sounds like I’m crawling ! Who cares no me.

Same here Gordon where forums are concerned!! (not about the crawling!! Well you never know!!!

saxonrosie;n3076 said:
Every time you log on it’s spot the new thing, it’s great. I need to look at the W C site soon I seem to be neglecting that site.

I know what you mean I just flit between the two though now faceache has taken a back seat lol

I like the fact that you can unlike a post that you previously liked...so don't pi55 me off or it will be used in anger!

Asterix;n3181 said:
I like the fact that you can unlike a post that you previously liked...so don't pi55 me off or it will be used in anger!

Was going to like it but changed my mind????

Campervanannie;n3165 said:
I know what you mean I just flit between the two though now faceache has taken a back seat lol

I’m not on faceache, was years ago but got right on my nerves.?

Campervanannie;n3165 said:

Never done faceache till this week, daughter joined me up so I could see the firework display from deepest darkest Scotland.

yorkslass;n3248 said:
Never done faceache till this week, daughter joined me up so I could see the firework display from deepest darkest Scotland.

Lol bet that was an eye opener.

Campervanannie;n3251 said:

Nearly knocked our eyes out watching the video let alone being there .nutters both the three of you

Don't know about an eye opener, it was like looking in a black lagoon in between the fireworks. You two made me laugh doing a David Attenborough.:b0230:

Didn't Taya go apeshit?

It was a great night cold but fun and then it started snowing I think Phil punctured a hole in the clouds with his fireworks lol

like the unlike button when i found it just need the new post and last page as i have to type in number to get there

oldish hippy;n3454 said:
like the unlike button when i found it just need the new post and last page as i have to type in number to get there

No hipster at the side of the title is a blue circle with white arrows click on that it takes you to the last post you read on that thread.

thanks annie it now changed to a whitearrows in blue box that take me to last thread in post then i can read up to where i left off thasnks

oldish hippy;n3458 said:
thanks annie it now changed to a whitearrows in blue box that take me to last thread in post then i can read up to where i left off thasnks

Also if you look to the right of posts there is the same box with arrows pointing to the right click on that it takes you to the last post so there are two blue boxes with arrows the one on the left ( circle with white arrows)takes you to the last post you read the one on the right (box with white arrows) takes you to the last post. Does that make sense try it you'll see.

Last edited:
yep it make sense it the same blue box on other side it sort of make some snese in my case i dont have any snese lol

It will take getting used to, some of the bits like the last read button that's not so obvious right now, are on Phil's "to do" list. Just tweaking things to make them as user-friendly as possible at the moment.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back