The death penalty

Having very recent experience of police and CPS incompetence I wouldn’t vote to bring back the death penalty. The system needs to work first

Having very recent experience of police and CPS incompetence I wouldn’t vote to bring back the death penalty. The system needs to work first
Correct....as I said in #4 The system needs to get its act together first , with today's techo there shouldn't be mistakes with evidence & false statements a no no.

I didn't suggest that Hospital was not Prison. My post was in connection with a [unqualified mental health/psychologist] detective claiming Ms Letsby was a copycat killer based on Beverly Allit. I think you have quoted the wrong post ...

Steve
Sorry Marchi I did not reply to you specificicaly but just a general reply on the posts on the topic, was using my phone and it does weird things at times, so sorry if I caused you any offence.

Sorry Marchi I did not reply to you specificicaly but just a general reply on the posts on the topic, was using my phone and it does weird things at times, so sorry if I caused you any offence.
No worries; didn't want to cause confusion, or invite blame for something that I didn't post! I can always get into trouble on my own ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back