THE FROG meeting FEBRUARY

Gordon, unfortunately we still don't have a new van, the one we went to buy wasn't right so we backed out.... :(

Obviously won't make the meet now, :cry::cry: :( but I know there's a few on the reserve list will be pleased to get a space in our stead! :)
That’s a shame ,also sad about the van but if it’s not meant well be it

Hi all, janet and I visited Norway last year and have bought some dried food back with us to give people a taste of Norway, it’s not going to be a tuck in spread but we do have a small amount of dried reindeer meat, moose salami, caviar, flat breads, brown cheese, dried cod, and lefsa, if any body wants to try some we will put them out Friday evening, we are also happy to chat and answer any questions about Norway if you have any,

Hi all, janet and I visited Norway last year and have bought some dried food back with us to give people a taste of Norway, it’s not going to be a tuck in spread but we do have a small amount of dried reindeer meat, moose salami, caviar, flat breads, brown cheese, dried cod, and lefsa, if any body wants to try some we will put them out Friday evening, we are also happy to chat and answer any questions about Norway if you have any,

We lived in Norway for 5 years and I’m afraid we have very bad memories of Norwegian food, some of which is on your list!! The very worst was “gamlost” - literally translated as old cheese, closely followed by lutefisk (cod salted, dried then soaked in lye) which was traditional Christmas dinner in Bergen.

We lived in Norway for 5 years and I’m afraid we have very bad memories of Norwegian food, some of which is on your list!! The very worst was “gamlost” - literally translated as old cheese, closely followed by lutefisk (cod salted, dried then soaked in lye) which was traditional Christmas dinner in Bergen.
We haven’t tried the lutefisk or gamlost but felt very brave with the dried cod and moose?

I have to say that despite the food we loved every single minute of living in Norway - what a fantastic country which I would advise everybody to visit.

Can I mind you to bring your own drink and nibbles if you wish ,we usually lay them on tables in the middle we all just try different items or you can keep your own at you seat
Here’s what we had last meeting

9C37D059-8E94-4211-ACDB-FF6F306414AA.jpeg

Are any hairdressers coming to Green Frog? I (Janet) need my long hair trimming and thinning.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back