THE FROG MEETING

First time i've seen the solar array in operation. Bet you can see that from space.:giggle:
A good turnout and I know it will be a good meet.

Our very first meet. Thank you Gordon had a good time and the dogs say they really enjoyed the great 2-3hr walks each day!! . Green Frog is so well situated and such friendly helpful people.

debs

Home again, although I would like to have stayed another day, but my batteries are on their last legs, another very enjoyable meet, cheers Gordon.

Great meet thanks Gordon,
Just done a complete site litter and dog poo pick up; all historic litter that was probably there before we arrived
And only a small amount of dog poo.
Well done every body thanks for a great time,
Billy no mates F7C51D83-E770-44A4-93AA-6AF2F3159234.jpeg

The laird

Rally Organiser
Andy very much appreciate your help as is with Janet ,look forward to next get together ,not long away I suppose

Another fantastic meet at the Green Frog. I think I can safely say a good time was had by all who attended, including Ann and myself. Keep the good work up Gogsy.

Rae

Aly1

Thanks Gordon for organising this meet, the venue was great. I would have booked for April but unfortunately work gets in the way again. 3 months until retirement!

Home safe, M6 not bad at all !
Thankyou Gordon,our first meet across the border ! Enjoyed it very much. Thankyou everyone for your company and look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Paul and Helen.

Thanks again for your help and time for giving us all a great weekend.
Looking forward to the next weekend, see you soon.

VWann

Thank you Gordon and all your team for a really enjoyable weekend. It was great fun. We hope that it will not be too long before we meet up again. Thanks again

Cheers gordon,,appreciate all the effort you put in to these meets ,hope to see you all again soon.
jon and brenda...

Hi Gordon.
Thank you very much for arranging this meet. It was a great weekend and it was lovely to have a catch up with old friends and make some new ones. Looking forward to the next on in April.
Cheers Chris and Jeff xx