The Green Frog
Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Gordon how about this for an idea if you give me that bottle of whisky I’ll obligingly empty it and get all arty fary on the empty bottle turning it into a nice lamp or something for one of our lucky members to win in the raffle how does that sound. Am I not a genius or what. 😜
Here's an arty farty one for the raffle🤭15707161738463868380817247795384.jpg

I booked up for just thurs and fri . I hadn’t been to a rally before but the friendly welcome was much appreciated! I wanted to stay longer but had to come home as other half had made plans with mother in law and I needed to get back for our other dogs.
I will definitely be booking onto other rallies and want to say huge thanks to ‘the Laird’ and to all I met. Hope you have cracking next few days . To those who might feel apprehensive about going alone or otherwise to a meet for first time .... do it. I felt totally safe , able to ask for advice and loved the ‘real life ‘ people . Not pompous and snobby. Brilliant
It was very nice meeting you also ,many thanks for your kind words,try and get Bruce to pop along as well
c u soon
regards Gordon,,the laird

Gordon,. Thanks.... The Scottish." sunshine " was not too bad even though it was puddled in places.
The long ride up was worth it, as we have both enjoyed it.

I booked up for just thurs and fri . I hadn’t been to a rally before but the friendly welcome was much appreciated! I wanted to stay longer but had to come home as other half had made plans with mother in law and I needed to get back for our other dogs.
I will definitely be booking onto other rallies and want to say huge thanks to ‘the Laird’ and to all I met. Hope you have cracking next few days . To those who might feel apprehensive about going alone or otherwise to a meet for first time .... do it. I felt totally safe , able to ask for advice and loved the ‘real life ‘ people . Not pompous and snobby. Brilliant
Our pleasure lib

Many thanks to all who attended the meet,thank you again for all the donations we got handed in which went to making it a great event.Many thanks to Andy andJanet for doing the quiz.
Thank you to tribute 11 for all his help and to the helpers who cleaned and set up things to make each night a success .
I Don’t know how or why but we seem to always end up having a proper hoot at the meets.
it was very refreshing also to meet some new members in which it was a first time meet for them and were very pleased with all the community welcome they received from you all
SO MAY I FINISH BY THANKING ALL OF YOU MEMBERS FOR TURNING UP TO MAKE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL MEET AND HOPE TOSEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE
BYE BYE FOR NOOOOO!

Great weekend had by all. Many thanks to Gordon for organising it and thanks...I think...to Andy for the lovely easy,not,quiz!!!!

Nice to have a catch up with friends we haven’t seen for a while and make new ones. Looking forward to the next one

Chris and Jeff

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back