The Human Brain........

I'm not sure I understand your post, Eurobiker330. Any chance you could expand it a little?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
It was some of the first threads, pointing out that people can a associate/read a word provided the 1st and last letters were correct and the letters in the middle were jumbled around and spelt wrongly. My statement was just a ramble noting in the sentence I wrote it wouldnt make any difference if the letters in the middle were changed around in order or not.
Sorry, I wouldnt give it too much thought! More interesting things here to read. lol

This made me wonder .... If it is so easy for people to read and understand the above (and I could do so), why is word dyslexia such a problem? I am not belittling the problem, but wondering why it is a problem?
Well i knew things for me were not just as they should be,a chap who i deal with in the boating world is the top man in education in the field of dyslexia,he was onto me like a shot and said right away i bet you can read 100% but spell words you get lost,he was spot on,he noticed this because i was pausing when writing a receipt for his goods,well got this sorted ok,can i sit down now teacher.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back