The Tracker system Drivers Card conundrum!

tonybvi

The Tracker system Drivers Card conundrum!

i have a tracker system on my motorhome which provides an alert to the control room if the van is used without a drivers card (small electronic device about 2cm x 2cm x 3mm) in the immediate vicinity. I attached this card to my key fob but then realised that if the keys were stolen the thieves would also have the card, negating the security measure. So I can’t keep the card with the keys, I can’t keep the card in the van BUT I must remember the card at all times even if just shifting the van at home to wash it. How the heck can I meet all three criteria as I am a pretty forgetful soul. Any suggestions (sensible only!) gratefully received.
Thanks, Tony

Not the neatest solution, but a piece of ribbon tied to your steering wheel should trigger your brain.

Put it on your house keys , you will be using them to lock your door before you go on your journey :Wink_Emoji:

Couldnt you have it like a dog tag or on a wristband mobile phone case.:b0212:

If you wear glasses for driving, keep it in your glasses case?

For me I have a small wallet fo credit cards that I always carry with me so I would just put it in there, or my phone case has a slot for credit card

Maybe get the chip implanted similar to a dogs passport !
But more helpfully on a ribbon round your neck like ID cards for secure offices etc Make sure it has a quick release connection

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back