The weekend is nigh

In Cornwall at the moment, planning on heading back up North Saturday so will probably be on the road all day this Saturday

Have fun everyone X

We're going nowhere. ?

I couldn't face the traffic congestion in the SE over a Bank Holiday weekend.

Reactions: RAW
We are going to Hereford, we were going to arrive thursday but a Hospital appointment ruled that out, we will get there Friday morning though

We are going to Hereford, we were going to arrive thursday but a Hospital appointment ruled that out, we will get there Friday morning though
See you Saturday. Threat, not a promise ?

Keeping our heads down hiding from the weekend hordes that will be descending en mass on the Peak District. We’ve bought a barbecue which normally would attract rain.

In the process of packing/loading up, leave Friday some time once all the work is finished here. Not back in the office till 2nd Sept!! Long week in South Devon.

Change of plans for me heading down to Dumfries weathers looking good still hopeful to get a bit of fishing in..

Packed for a run out to Aviemore tomorrow, Thunder in the Glen ride-out so will likely see lots of big bikes on route. Considering an overnight at the Cairngorm overflow car park on the way up the mountain. This is a spot I've always wanted to try, first wildcamp for us in this area.

Reactions: 2cv
Packed for a run out to Aviemore tomorrow, Thunder in the Glen ride-out so will likely see lots of big bikes on route. Considering an overnight at the Cairngorm overflow car park on the way up the mountain. This is a spot I've always wanted to try, first wildcamp for us in this area.

That’s a brilliant spot, we’re usually there in the depths of winter. There’s a couple of boxes for donations.

HOW WAS THE FIRST WILD CAMP NIGHT

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back