Themed Rallies

wildebus

I was wondering if there were ever any 'themed' rallies considered, as opposed to general meet-up rallies?

Thinking it might be interesting sometimes to go to a rally with a 'purpose' as opposed to a general get-together.
Not saying that just meeting others has no purpose but having a meetup with people with a common interest beyond going away in their motorhome /campervan could be interesting?
(for example, most times I have gone on a planned weekend away to meet up with others, it was at VW shows, so had that common interest)

I was wondering if there were ever any 'themed' rallies considered, as opposed to general meet-up rallies?

Thinking it might be interesting sometimes to go to a rally with a 'purpose' as opposed to a general get-together.
Not saying that just meeting others has no purpose but having a meetup with people with a common interest beyond going away in their motorhome /campervan could be interesting?
(for example, most times I have gone on a planned weekend away to meet up with others, it was at VW shows, so had that common interest)
We do mini fishing meets usually at beach locations sometimes on campsites sometimes wilding Usually beach casting and mackerel involved.

Great idea.Another forum do crafting weekends which are popular. Mountain biking, brewery tours, hiking, motor sport of some description, basic m/h servicing etc would be great.If I had more time/retired I'd love to arrange a few things

I remember a bring and buy meet with another group where you brought all your junk to sell and bought someone else's, an idea perhaps?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back