Thetford cassette c-200S ve needs replacing

moonshadow

Rally Organiser

Our cassette needs replacing and the only ones I can find have wheels and they are c 200. Does anyone know if it will fit? If I order and test it I might not be able to send it back if its obvious it has been inserted into the locker under the toilet.
Also what does anyone use on the rubber seal to keep it supple?

Our cassette needs replacing and the only ones I can find have wheels and they are c 200. Does anyone know if it will fit? If I order and test it I might not be able to send it back if its obvious it has been inserted into the locker under the toilet.
Also what does anyone use on the rubber seal to keep it supple?
Vas on the seal

Olive oil on the seal: 2 or 3 drops and then a series of open/close operations for about 5 seconds to spread the liquid

Steve

I tend to use Silicon Lube for all the seals, not just the big one, there are four or five.

The ones with the wheels are a direct replacement for earlier C200 cassettes, but as Rog says you can buy all the parts to refurbish yours

The ones with the wheels are a direct replacement for earlier C200 cassettes, but as Rog says you can buy all the parts to refurbish yours
Thank you! I was worried about the fit. As we are going on our travels, thought it good plan to use the old one as a reserve and save our backs using the wheelie one

Thank you! I was worried about the fit. As we are going on our travels, thought it good plan to use the old one as a reserve and save our backs using the wheelie one
Thank you for the original post, it has also made me think of getting another one to carry, we love the SW of France but our favourite place doesn't have a black waste disposal point, we can manage longer with our 150 fresh water than with the loo so we could stay put for 8 days,vit isn't a lot to pay for the advantage

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back