Think we should have a virtual meet/campout again

I've not tried zoom yet, but apparently it's very good. Be great to have a webcams virtual meet.

Hi, how does it work...l didn't see the first one...does someone set up a Zoom and display the meeting ID on here ?

Hi, how does it work...l didn't see the first one...does someone set up a Zoom and display the meeting ID on here ?

First one we just chatted on here, but I reckon a zoom would be brilliant, perhaps arranged in the full members area.

Where's the full member area...or are you init when logged in....pardon me !!!

Search "Zoom" .....join meeting...(at 10-30) ......752 8029 1711....could be interesting.....

Just had a good chat with maja on zoom, think a virtual meet may be coming soon.

Yeah, did a very short notice Zoom to test out how setting it up works. I have joined other (family's) vid meets but never set one up myself. However, it worked and Bill (2cv) and I had a good chat !!! Although now living in the land of the "sweaty" ....err Hi Wully 😂...Bill is originally from Blackpool same as me...amazing what a simple chat reveals !!
So, although this and WC is essentially texting forum I'm starting "Maja's vid meets" for those who fancy a late night chat with cams....hey ho....not everyone's cup of tea .....err....admin/moderators.....me ok with this ? Maja

.....checking if posting the Zoom details on here (and WC) is ok of course.....Maja

Hey this may be my chance to finally meet some of you, let us in on date and time and I will do my best. Unfortunately I do forget things as the day draws to a close but if nothing else I am willing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back