Thought for the Day

marchie

If you take your Motorhome/Campervan wildcamping, and empty your cassette containng your breakfast parking in the water course, you are likely to be fined and/or told to move on

If you are the CEO of a Water Company and you instruct your underlings to empty thousands of tons of liquid shit into the river or the sea, you are likely to receive a share bonus, an obscene payrise, and very possibly a knighthood ... 'Arise, Sir Shitter of Crapdom ...' :rolleyes: (n)

Steve

The Good Law Project are trying to do something about it (and a lot of other things the Govt is/isn’t doing) by taking legal action to oblige a change in the regulations. GLP

If you take your Motorhome/Campervan wildcamping, and empty your cassette containng your breakfast parking in the water course, you are likely to be fined and/or told to move on

If you are the CEO of a Water Company and you instruct your underlings to empty thousands of tons of liquid shit into the river or the sea, you are likely to receive a share bonus, an obscene payrise, and very possibly a knighthood ... 'Arise, Sir Shitter of Crapdom ...' :rolleyes: (n)

Steve
Coincidently I watched a movie last night on BBC4 about the DuPont/Teflon scandal. Money talks Steve and bug money talks louder.

Coincidently I watched a movie last night on BBC4 about the DuPont/Teflon scandal. Money talks Steve and bug money talks louder.
I watched that as well and have the book.

A timely reminder to keep a close eye on these companies, especially in light of the recent train incident in the states and our own home grown industrial accidents.

Cheers

H

We have a VW pop top next to us tonight, Liz was outside giving the lounge windows a clean and she thinks they have just emptied the porta pott.

I didn't see it but I did see her carrying a 2.5l of some dark blue liquid around to the side door, I was going to say something but it'd only end in tears (maybe mine) if they're that brazen to do it in the open in daylight, and we're parked in a popular place too which has facilities.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back