Thoughts and best wishes for Trotter (Derek).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administator

Hi everyone,

I gave Trotter (Derek) a call this afternoon, and unfortunately, he sounded quite unwell. There were a lot of beeping sounds in the background, and when I asked where he was, he told me he is on the resuscitation ward at Northampton General Hospital.

We spoke briefly, but he wasn’t able to talk for long, and by the end of the conversation, he was quite distressed. later, his wife, Nikki, confirmed that he was all wired up in the resuscitation ward, and it looked like he’d be staying in the hospital for the time being. I did ask if it was it was ok to mention this and Nikki confirmed it was.

I know how much support from everyone here would mean to him right now. If you could leave any messages for Trotter, I’m sure it would lift his spirits when he gets a chance to read them.

Let’s all keep him in our thoughts and send him our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Phil

Best wishes Del boy (y)(y)

Just don’t stress and do what they tell ya Del. Sunshine not so good so if you need a jumpstart I have the genny, get that pacemaker moving 👍

Best wishes Del, get well soon mate.

Best wishes Derek, I hope all goes well and you're back on your feet soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back