Thoughts and best wishes for Trotter (Derek).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson to be learned, never offer to park up an Ambulance 🫢

Joking apart, I hope all goes well for you Mr T, and you are back home soon 👍

Didn’t realise we had any Meets planned in Nottingham this week Del, what the bl**dy h*ll are you doing there! Hurry up and get yourself sorted Mate, there’s work to be done! and make sure of a quick recovery, as soon as you like, we’re missing you already!
Please keep us all in the loop if possible
Best wishes
RognChris x

Oh Hells bells sorry to hear this Del. Hope you're soon out and about and telling us all where to park!!
Take care and do what they tell you to do.
Love and best wishes Chris, Jeff and Luna x
PS Jeff says don't think you're getting out of helping him fit your new fridge thats easily lololol

Come on Trotter, get yourself outa bed, those motorhomes wont park themselves! 😁 All the best for a speedy recovery mate

Thank you everyone. I’ve almost gone through a box of tissues, reading your comments. A better bunch of Nere do wells, I’ve yet to meet. And I have tried!

Seems I’d had a severe viral infection. Affected my balance, and ability to stand. I knew it wasn’t a stroke, cos the last time I one of those, she slapped my face.
Although I’m certainly on the mend 🤞, I get tired easily, and emotional? Never thought I cared so much.

Thanks again, and please don’t think that your kind words will give you a better parking spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back