THURSDAY 4TH OF JULY - SOMERSET MEET - FOOD

moonshadow

Rally Organiser

Anybody interested in having an Independence Day bbq (bring whatever you want to cook) and American Supper (bring food to share) or bring your own food for all of it? Thoughts please.

I’m up for that if I make it I’ve got two small bbq and will bring some goodies get Christina to make something nice ?or I could bring haggis if our Nicola wins that independence thing that she’s always ranting on about.

I’m up for that if I make it I’ve got two small bbq and will bring some goodies get Christina to make something nice ?or I could bring haggis if our Nicola wins that independence thing that she’s always ranting on about.

Great! Didn't have you on the list for Somerset but added you now, are you interested in the fish and chips on the Friday, just so I can give the guy idea of numbers? Will you be coming to the New Forest meet too?

We tend to eat when we feel hungry usually Sue, we can definitely manage one night disciplined timewise for the fish and chips but don’t know about two.
If you need definite numbers take us as a no for BBQ so we don’t let you down. We can always watch and drool :)

Hi Martin think we will be dropping in on you’re meet for say 3 nights we’ve a ferry crossing from Portsmouth on the 7th we would love fish and chips x3 but depends what night you’re having them. when I’m 100% fixed on my travel dates I’ll pm you thanks.

Hi Wully, Martin just remembered to say you are coming ? He says he told me but I was probably too jet lagged to remember. Fish & chips is on the Friday. Look forward to seeing you again. Sue

It's also the 'oppy's 73rd birfdi, enjoy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back