Tilting solar panels

Because I'm a boring old fart who worked in a Bank at the end of the Captain Mainwaring era, I learned about Fixed Costs and Variable Costs quite early on [and Capital and Revenue Expenditure]. So I regard the kit purchase as Capital Expenditure [takes the pain away from reading the cretin card statement ...] and then measure the revenue/running costs to take away the pain!

In wider society at present [see 'Surplus Food' Thread on Wildcamping Forum], the opposite effect is stopping those in food poverty from improving their lot and moving towards an escape. They cannot afford the Appliances and energy costs that would enable them to buy less expensive raw materials for cooking 2-3 meals for the same cost as 1 preheated takeaway meal. A few quid extra would make a world of difference!

Steve
What bank did you work for Steve my Mrs was at barclays for over 20 years

If your old Steve where an I lololol
'Respected Senior Citizen' category, Jeff? I think I may be older than you! Were I a woman, I would fit right in with Jasper Carrott's routine about giving his duaghter a telling off for bad behaviour, dying her hair purple, sitting with her legs open, and farting at regular intervals, with no apology given. Jasper continued, 'And then my daughter looked across at the mother-in-law, and said sarcastically, 'Well, what about Gran, then?'

'I think she had a point', concluded Jasper :D

Steve

'Respected Senior Citizen' category, Jeff? I think I may be older than you! Were I a woman, I would fit right in with Jasper Carrott's routine about giving his duaghter a telling off for bad behaviour, dying her hair purple, sitting with her legs open, and farting at regular intervals, with no apology given. Jasper continued, 'And then my daughter looked across at the mother-in-law, and said sarcastically, 'Well, what about Gran, then?'

Steve
Nobody is older than Him lol

Steve
74 in June Steve ?

In which case, I'm merely a callow youth, Jeff :D 70 in October [if the hospital tests let me ...] :rolleyes:. Every Pension Day is a landmark!

Steve
Kinnell, you are well down the list then, even I am older than you 😂😂😂

According to my mother, I was born at the age of 37, and have just got older and older ... Damaged I am, I tell you damaged ... :rolleyes:

Steve
I use the terms unique or special 😂😂

Nobodies paper round was heavier than mine. Jewish Chronicle and the supplements got b….y heavy. Sunday’s, a van would take half the round out an dump it under a bush for me.
Oh! Leave my blue bits out of this,lol.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back