Transit waste water tank

Londonboii

Free Member

does anyone have any recommendations on where to get a waste water tank for my 2007 LWB transit?
I bought it with a fresh water tank so I just need the waste but all I can find are kits with both.

I've messaged a few sellers to see if they will split a set and waiting on replies but does anyone know where I can get one? Or even better have a used one to sell? Unlikely I know.

I have one of these - https://amzn.to/2RnsNjf
1599936465402.png

you could use this as a waste tank. I got this from a forum member for a charity contribution if I recall right, but never used it in the end, so would pass it on on the same basis. But if your user name is where you are, it's a bit of a distance (I'm in Scotland)

Have you sneaked into my garden and taken a photo? that is just what - and where - mine is :D

does anyone have any recommendations on where to get a waste water tank for my 2007 LWB transit?
No shortage on ebay

I can see waste water tanks on ebay but not specifically for a transit. I was thinking the ones in the kits were made to fit the space thats there beside the fuel tank and may be a bit bigger than a standard waste water tank. Like my fresh water tank which fits the space its in quite tightly.

Looking at the one above I might just order the Bissett tank i can fit in the space

I can see waste water tanks on ebay but not specifically for a transit.
Looking at the one above I might just order the Bissett tank i can fit in the space
You also need to consider loading axle weights when fitting tanks it,ll be a lump when filled. Why not see if others on MHbuilder our sister site have already solved you problem

go to CAK tanks. You will find they have information that tells you exactly which of their tanks will fit the vehicle for your purpose. I have a 2010 Mk7 RWD LWB transit, have the waste tank where you said it should go nearside, behind fuel tank, adjacent to rear of sliding door - this is the CAK ref 061 named A10 takes 38 ltrs waste. Was on page 10 of their catalogue at the time.

P.S. don't use the silly drum tap for an outlet - get a 22mm gate valve from toolstation - much faster dump !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back