Truma combi boiler not working

sunrisemac

Hello,

I have just been able to get my 2010 Swift Bolero home after a replacement knee and the lockdowns, it has been idle for about 18 months.

The solar panel has kept batteries charged and everything seems to work fine except the Truma combi boiler which appears to have no power getting to it either on 12V or 230/240 mains hook up.
I have checked all the connections and the reset button on the boiler and all are OK
The control panel tells me that fuses N13 & N14 are blown although that is not the case, I have checked all the fuses on the fuse board and they are all OK.
I have tested across the terminals with the fuses out and find that there is no power to either side when taken to earth.

My question is 2 fold
1. Has anyone had a similar problem and if so how was it overcome?
2. Is there any other fuse that supplies the fuse board in the habitation area that I need to find and check in case that is blown and stopping power getting to fuse positions 13 & 14?

Yours Hopefully Ian

Hi Steve, I have been over, under and through yesterday on the off chance that might have happened but can see no signs of those little perishers.

don't know anything about these boilers but I would get a meter on the power connection terminals of the boiler and check you have power on 240V and power on 12V.
doing that will at least help you focus attention of where to investigate further.

Have you taken the control panel out to look behind at the connections. If it has been laid up for that long, it could be moisture damage/corrosion on the connectors. I take it the 240v habitation sockets are working as they pick up power from the same connection on the consumer unit?

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back