Truma inet anyone

YOLO BUS

We were at the NEC last week and looked at the Truma Inet remote control and gas level check system.
Doesn’t anyone have this? What are your thoughts?

I have iNet and the level control.

iNet: Very good. Very useful for turning on devices remotely. You might want to switch the heating (or air con) for when you arrive back to the van instead of relying on a timer. I use it a lot for remotely checking the (leisure) battery voltage. It will warn you via your phone SMS if it drops below your predetermined voltage.

I even prefer to use it when inside the van for controlling the heating etc via my phone (bluetooth) instead of getting up and twiddling with the control knobs.

Gas Level Check: I have those things that sit under the gas bottles. Work well and you can see the levels clearly on your phone via the Truma App. But I recently changed to a refillable Gaslow system meaning the sensors now don't work with refillable gas bottles. Oh well.

Any questions, feel free to ask :) Happy to help.

Thank you David,

I think I will go ahead and order complete with level check system.

We too have Gaslow but the Saleperson said it would work. It is only the cylinder with a float gauge that will not work (??)

Guy

Had it nearly a year now, with Combi boiler and aircon. Apart from the gas level indicator (gaslow bottle), which can be a bit petulant, it all works well. I can check the battery voltage (etc) from anywhere and adjust the heating without getting out of bed, if it’s getting hot, it will send me a text to tell me and I can turn on the aircon remotely. Well worth it IMO.
Edit: old style Gaslow should work, the new float gauges confuse it.

Fascinating that I've just spent upwards of £200 to be able to do on my (newish) Carthago what I could do on my old 2007 Hymer, namely switch on the heating from the bed! Change isn't necessarily progress . . .
On the other hand, we no longer have to break our necks to set the CP+ control which is mounted above the habitation door. Bifocal specs do NOT help! All-in-all a satisfactory result: paid £195 delivered from eBay, brand new but without any instructions, but they're on the web, so no worries. We didn't want to monitor gas (have two alugas bottles) and don't have aircon etc. In fact it all brought a big smile to my face when I switched on the heating by text, and got a polite one back telling me it had done the business.?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back