Truma Inet System.

Deefadarling

Hi. As I’m seem to be getting shorter in my old age and can’t reach up for the Truma Control panel I thought in my wisdom we would get the Truma Inet system installed so we can work heating system etc from my smartphone.

Well we are now about 3 months in and still haven’t mastered how to work this. I’ve set it up with Inet Box and it says on the app all connected but when you go on remote control in the app it says no devices connected. Instructions say to press button on the Truma control for 2 seconds until “app” appears but this doesn’t work either.

So we’re now in a camping field in Southwold and we are trying again........Watched all videos on iTunes and read all the books with the system but no joy - think we should have stopped with rubbing 2 sticks together ?.

Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks Jo

Hi. As I’m seem to be getting shorter in my old age and can’t reach up for the Truma Control panel I thought in my wisdom we would get the Truma Inet system installed so we can work heating system etc from my smartphone.

Well we are now about 3 months in and still haven’t mastered how to work this. I’ve set it up with Inet Box and it says on the app all connected but when you go on remote control in the app it says no devices connected. Instructions say to press button on the Truma control for 2 seconds until “app” appears but this doesn’t work either.

So we’re now in a camping field in Southwold and we are trying again........Watched all videos on iTunes and read all the books with the system but no joy - think we should have stopped with rubbing 2 sticks together ?.

Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks Jo
I really feel for you. My better half reckons I have ' a touching, but naive faith in technology'. I think she's probably right!

Just checking the obvious, but have you installed a sim card in the Inet box? Or if you are only relying on bluetooth, then is the Inet box paired with your smartphone?

Last edited:
Hi Val - Yes we have a sim with credit installed and inet Box is showing as installed through Bluetooth but thanks for the suggestion...... I’m all technoed our now !! Regards Jo

Ok, it maybe that the firmware on the Inet box is not up to date, in which case the remote control will not work even though it is setup properly. If you haven’t seen it, this is the Truma link, if you have done this I suggest you contact Truma technical help.
Regards
Dave
There is a part of me thinking that Truma ought to be able to write backward compatible apps and firmware, so that they don’t need to be updated simultaneously. Also what is the idea of normally limiting updates to 2 months.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back