Truma Trumatic C 6002 EH gas heater problems

I am having the exact problem as original post. I fixed mine by firing it up with the gas isolator closed. This went through a purge/start up cycle and did not light. I then turned the boiler off, switched gas isolator back on, switched boiler to HW and heating (60) and it stayed on. ! This must have cleared something in the gas supply side I assume. This was after 2 hrs faffing and constant red lockouts.

It seems that lock-outs can occur for a variety of reasons (many stated in the post previously). In additrion to voltage/gas supply etc. also note that the blades of the small 3 " diameter fan that cools the PCB need to be kept clean as if it spins slowly it is detected and a lock-out (red light) can occur.
Also - finally - if your boiler has an electrical heating element then the physical overheat trip may have operated - this is accessed via a small peephole and can be re-set by inserting a 3 inch long probe and pressing gently.
However I would be very interested in the procedure you state above Vanity, please share. Thank you.
It would be great if Moonshadow could share the final fix too.
Just got the van back this morning, too late for Goosnargh, sadly - it was the Truma Gas Regulator at fault.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back