TV extension speakers.

sydnsue

I have recently bought a Cello TV but as with all small TVs, the sound is poor. Is it possible to connect the TV to the speaker system in the van? We have an Eldiss which has speakers front and back so use of the rear speakers would be ideal, preferably without having to switch on the dashboard radio.

You could get a speaker switchbox to let you select the sound source. It would probably be a lot simpler to get something like a Soundbar speaker I would think.

Got one of these. USB charging and bluetooth connectivity. I bought from 7 day shop for about the same price. Can be easily connected with 3.5mm headphone lead.

Cheers

H

Last edited:
We have one of the speaker boxes Winks mentions. Small size but brilliant sound.

I bought an Avtec tv dec 2017. It was working fine till at last meet up at Druridge when it when off .Got on to Avtec today as I didn’t realise it had a 3 year warranty. They have a courier picking it up on Wednesday so hopefully it will be sorted thats the first tv I’ve ever had a prob with.

Got one of these. USB charging and bluetooth connectivity. I bought from 7 day shop for about the same price. Can be easily connected with 3.5mm headphone lead.

Cheers

H
Goid idea. Should be small enough to fit in a corner. Can you leave the USB connected permanently as I have enough cables to keep plugging and unplugging.

Dunno, never tried it because the battery seems to last for hours anyhow. Just tried it whilst on charge and it works just the same.

Cheers

H

Last edited:
Bought the Earz P211 as recommended and very pleased with it. The only criticism I have is no fixing holes. It can only be stood on a shelf. Not good in a motorhome. More 3M double sided needed.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back