Tv replacement

The viewing angle of our Sniper is very good (they claim 187 degrees) but we do sit pretty straight on to watch it because of where it is mounted on a Project 2000 bracket.

Aldi usually have a 12 v TV DVD in around end of March low watts 21 inch 3 years warranty . Was £130 .

Last edited:
Currys have 2 exclusive model LG TVs a 24” and a 28” both have Freesat tuners as well as Netflix. Prices are around £160-£180
good price but far too big for my needs. I don’t know how anyone can sit far enough away from a screen that size in a Motorhome

You can sit as close or as far away as you want with a 4K telly. They have re-written the rules for recommended viewing distances. Absolutely brilliant.

I have a VisionPlus Tv - infact I have 2 in my van. Well pleased with them as they have built in DVD/CD players and find them easy to tune in. I have had them a while but I like the fact they have both 12v and mains connections.

I have a VisionPlus Tv - infact I have 2 in my van. Well pleased with them as they have built in DVD/CD players and find them easy to tune in. I have had them a while but I like the fact they have both 12v and mains connections.
2 tellies in a van?
Blimey

Well I am still a bit lost with this 32” screen, it seemed huge to me but I do usually use iPad in the van. Not getting another as already had this one spare and it doesn’t seem bad on power even including 300w inverter. I will wait til F1 starts and see if it is just too big or not.

84693483-7AA0-4901-A04A-0DDD74A2F0EF.jpeg

Well I am still a bit lost with this 32” screen, it seemed huge to me but I do usually use iPad in the van. Not getting another as already had this one spare and it doesn’t seem bad on power even including 300w inverter. I will wait til F1 starts and see if it is just too big or not.

View attachment 53019
I think it would be OK if you connect a sat nav to it, I have tomtom mobile on an Android
box which would work 😂

I think it would be OK if you connect a sat nav to it, I have tomtom mobile on an Android
box which would work 😂
Picture is deceptive Tel, the screen is about level with back of the seats 😂😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back