Unrestricted Bike Ersin 350/20 folding electric bike for sale

Bruce h

Free Member

Unrestricted bikes Ersin 350/20. Bought last year and only used once, 5 miles only.

This popular model is very comfortable with its suspension and bigger 20" tires . 7 speed Shimano gears and micro shifter is very easy to use along side 5 power modes of the motor. All mud guards are metal and very durable. This model also comes with rear rack. The 10.5aH Samsung battery is huge! expect up to 50 miles on a single charge. The battery is easy to remove, when leaving the bike locked in places you can even take the battery with you. Ride and Controls: Driven by powerful 350w motor, complimented with 36v Samsung battery for circa 50 miles travel at speeds up to 20 mph with a single charge Supported by renowned Shimano Seven Speed gears for terrain travel support. 20” rims with KENDA Tyres assures of event free travel. The ERSIN350-20 enjoys Five Torque Levels which with pedal assist offers a riding experience without exertion. Rider safety is paramount and braking is controlled by Front and Rear disc brakes. I have fitted a thumb throttle on the bike which just needs programming if you want to use the bike without pedalling.£800 ono

Collection from South West Lake District, delivery possible depending on buyers location.

84AC4853-1D3E-48D7-9648-B57F40113F3C.jpeg0BE41B8E-6C14-4E32-B332-AF3145B81328.jpeg864C5EF0-3B44-404E-BA2D-9F4A6C1D691E.jpeg8C6C28D0-A56E-4E75-8DF1-7C2AE84B4C6D.jpeg8CB5A495-6243-4CA0-AA98-F853CE830700.jpeg

Last edited:
Unrestricted ???? illegal in the uk me thinks.
No ebike can be assisted above 15.5 mph and must be pedal assisted or is classed as a moped or motorcycle and must be type approved and registered and taxed etc. Buyer beware.

Unrestricted ???? illegal in the uk me thinks.
No ebike can be assisted above 15.5 mph and must be pedal assisted or is classed as a moped or motorcycle and must be type approved and registered and taxed etc. Buyer beware.
Only if you get caught, not enough officers to Police real crimes. Have you seen how many escooters are around 🤷🏻‍♂️

Stuffed if you have an accident, require ins tax and must be type approved, only useful in a field, and yes Belfast is full of scooters doing 30mph on pavements, police when seen do lift them and hand out tickets.

Don’t go to France with a bike that powerful, Gendarmes and Police are handing out huge fines ( and possibly jail time) for people caught with them. You could also lose your driving licence.
Bit silly when a normal pedal bike could leave even a modified e-bike in the dust.

You couldnt pay me to go to France at the moment. Why would I when the French customs are making us pay for brexit? Not enough staff, then go to other countries who would be glad of our tourism. I would love to see a boycott of France for 1 summer and then see how the staffing problems would disappear . Rant over

You couldnt pay me to go to France at the moment. Why would I when the French customs are making us pay for brexit? Not enough staff, then go to other countries who would be glad of our tourism. I would love to see a boycott of France for 1 summer and then see how the staffing problems would disappear . Rant over
Irelands is a better bet, anyway, we need your monies.;)

I doubt a few motorhomers not going would bring the country to its knees. The French aren’t making the U.K. pay for Brexit, the U.K. has brought all this on themselves!

I doubt a few motorhomers not going would bring the country to its knees. The French aren’t making the U.K. pay for Brexit, the U.K. has brought all this on themselves!
Couldn't agree more. The scenes at Calais are what ending "freedom of movement" looks like.

Not right sorry as I meant a total boycott by all holiday makers. Believe me, the problems as reported by all news channels, are down to a lack of staff on their side. Funny no problems in Zeebrugge or Santander port. Any way, I only want to know if he still has the bike.

Maastricht did it for us, that idiot Major. I used to export before we went in and there were never queues like that. Sarkozy had it right when he said "The strength of the British people has always been that of a free people who take their own decisions and are ready for the greatest sacrifices to defend their freedom." His countrymen are jealous of that freedom and try to make it as difficult as possible. They will tire of the game soon enough.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back