** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020

** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Rakewood road Littleborough
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We would be interested in staying until Tuesday, do we just pay you the extra when we arrive?
We will probably stay until Tuesday ourselves Rog , just make a note on your envelope that you intend to stay Monday night with the extra fee . Jeff

Hi Jeff thanks for organising. Can we please come for 3 nights from Saturday midday depart Tuesday. Thanks in anticipation Mick and Teresa.

Me Plus one Fri / Sat / Sun -
Arrive Friday probably leave Monday AM early or late Sunday PM
Thanks

Jeff, please take us off, for various reasons we will not be able to come.
Ta anyway
Peter

We can always find room for you two . Great to hear you are both safe and well . I had better go check the chinese is open now you are coming (y)
Glad to hear it. Chris said I should have asked about the Chinese when I messaged you yesterday. :) It will be nice to catch up with you all and hear of your adventures.

Is there room for a couple of young active campers Jeff?

If there is room for them they can't make it so we will take their place and arrive on Thursday until Tuesday

Is there room for a couple of young active campers Jeff?

If there is room for them they can't make it so we will take their place and arrive on Thursday until Tuesday
It will be a pleasure to have your company ( I think ) (y). Ps don't tell Ral you are going ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back