Upgrade

Exwindsurfer

Well 5he first two parts came to upgrade my front suspension. I am going to raise my front suspension hopefully about 2in to try and level the van off .I will be putting new spring and struts as well as theses two spacer blocks that are going on to the top of the struts that will raise it 1.5in.20211120_135555.jpg

Michelin Crossclimate. 225/70R15.

New tyres fitted Jeff. Van looks a bit taller, but that could be my imagination. On the old 215/70R15’s the speedo read about 10% fast . That’s 27 at 30 on the Speedo, 63 @ 70. Like you, I use the crap nav, gps as a speedometer.
Time will tell what difference the new boots make.
They may not be “bad ass”, like John n Mandy’s. But I bet they could creep up and bite yer bum😬

Michelin Crossclimate. 225/70R15.

New tyres fitted Jeff. Van looks a bit taller, but that could be my imagination. On the old 215/70R15’s the speedo read about 10% fast . That’s 27 at 30 on the Speedo, 63 @ 70. Like you, I use the crap nav, gps as a speedometer.
Time will tell what difference the new boots make.
They may not be “bad ass”, like John n Mandy’s. But I bet they could creep up and bite yer bum😬
Would be good to know how they perform if you happen to get into the white and slippery stuff.

Me no like the white sh, I mean white stuff 😬

Did a quick trip on the M1, Speedo looks about 6% out now. Not that I use it.
“ Not me, officer 👮‍♀️

Would be good to know how they perform if you happen to get into the white and slippery stuff.
Not had the Cross-Climates on my Motorhome long enough to know what they are like in proper low temps, but I can say that when I had them on my Car, they outperformed both the standard Summer Tyres and my alternate Winter Tyre set.
Just excellent.

Yes I remember you fleeing when the snow was coming :)
And I can remember someone else being snowed in for a week. Without water? Trying to avoid collecting yellow snow. Happy daze (y) Something we'll have to do again.

And I can remember someone else being snowed in for a week. Without water? Trying to avoid collecting yellow snow. Happy daze (y) Something we'll have to do again.
I was poring water away by the time I could get out, I went a bit overboard melting snow and bottling the water ha ha

had winter tyres on last year never changed them they were like racing slicks this year less than 6000 mls apparently a softer compound ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back