Vacuum

John Morgan

Why are people obsessed with vacuuming their vans? You sit down for a bit of piece and quiet and someone fires up a vacuum cleaner and don’t they always miss a bit and fire up again! Within minuets of them having completed the equivalent of vacuuming the Albert hall; blow me someone starts up in their van.
Peace and quiet please.

Why are people obsessed with vacuuming their vans? You sit down for a bit of piece and quiet and someone fires up a vacuum cleaner and don’t they always miss a bit and fire up again! Within minuets of them having completed the equivalent of vacuuming the Albert hall; blow me someone starts up in their van.
Peace and quiet please.
oh yes, and the yapping dog that the owners are oblivious to ..............🤣🤣🤣

Had aVax one power in the Rapido but now downsized the vac is now in the house as a spare

Most of the time (at least once daily) I do a thorough brush out with a stiff brush, mind you with 3 hairy spaniels who don't mind dropping most of their hair every single day, it is rather important to do so!!

We bought a Dyson V6 just to annoy others ;) ;)

Actually a good bit of kit, bought used off eBay last year, one charge last a month as the van floor is so small.

We bought a Dyson V6 just to annoy others ;) ;)

Actually a good bit of kit, bought used off eBay last year, one charge last a month as the van floor is so small.
Not a fan of dyson . Bought one for the house . Battery lasts no time , slightest thing caught in head and it stops . Take head apart and repeat.
Doesn't suffer from overuse either

Yeah granted crap house vac, too big a job, bedroom perhaps might be okay, but I borrowed one and it did really well for the 3-4m2 in the van, not needed to charge it when away, never blocked up so far.

Yeah granted crap house vac, too big a job, bedroom perhaps might be okay, but I borrowed one and it did really well for the 3-4m2 in the van, not needed to charge it when away, never blocked up so far.
You either don't stay away for long enough or somehow manage to avoid getting any dirt/dust into the van. :)

We wear slippers or nothing on our feet in the van, our shoes stay in the cab and the cab mats get shaken outside every day, so mostly just hair from Liz and crumbs, we might only need it once or twice a week, we do also have a rubber brush thing but it flicks stuff everywhere hence getting the vacuum.

We wear slippers or nothing on our feet in the van, our shoes stay in the cab and the cab mats get shaken outside every day, so mostly just hair from Liz and crumbs, we might only need it once or twice a week, we do also have a rubber brush thing but it flicks stuff everywhere hence getting the vacuum.
Cab doors hardly ever used as deadlocked. I find the Dyson invaluable, and in stays in the van for about 7 months of the year, so usually charged on board off the leisure batteries.

Hair from Liz you say.:oops:monkey.png

We used a small vacuum cleaner when we first started out.

It didn't take me long to realise that a stiff brush was far quicker (on condition you can get down on your hands and knees 😊).

These days with a panel van and rear barn doors, It's even faster.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back