Vans first real run

The laird

Rally Organiser

Got a truck show this weekend and I’m getting n the truck so the boss is bringing the new addition to the show for the weekend ,will be her first maiden journey on her lonesome to meet up with me .think she is really looking forward to using this van on her own some (oh and grandkids)

Hope so jeff but our Jon ,one of my sons will be keeping me on my toes cleaning and polishing my truck ,and again and again ?

Hope so jeff but our Jon ,one of my sons will be keeping me on my toes cleaning and polishing my truck ,and again and again ?

I have also just got a new truck last week Gordon £225000 and I have already put a scratch on the front bumper , mind you they will send us to some stupid and very tight building sites , they don't stay new long :cry:

It is a Renault base 8 wheeler and plated at 45 tonnes MGW , the back is a bay linx volumetric concrete batch mixer and the latest state of the art mixing features , very complicated it took me 3 days to learn the operating system , I will get some pictures tomorrow and post them for you

Yes it has got the steel wrap round front bumper and headlight protectors , fully automatic with the off road over ride feature

Granton on Spey by aviemore andy

I was thinking of coming up for a nosey but apparently I’m confined to barracks as my wife is singing in a choir which is giving concerts in Banchory (Saturday) and Ballater (Sunday) so I am required to not only give moral support but also provide a chauffeur service as well!
Hope the show goes well Gordon.

Jeff you’ve got a nineteen plate truck there you’ll have to put off your retirement until you at least get it dirty.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back