VE Day campout

St3v3

Has anything been talked about for this?

I thought it might be quite good, afternoon tea, bunting strung up on the van etc. and chuck a few quid in for one of the forces charities maybe?

Whadda ya think?

must admit steve with having the bunting already for hereford already told jan i’m going to put it up here, we’re in a parkhome so already camping out lol

Already doing it for the Great British Campout for the NHS 👍👍 which is being run on the Facebook group.

i will be putting up the Hereford bunting that St3v3 told me to get back in January..... if I can remember where it is ......

Some neighbours are planning to have a doorstep street party but it’s difficult to organise without going out and knocking on doors 😂

Linde A4 posters throw into their gardens with all the info etc on it when you are on your hour exercise walk job done

i will be putting up the Hereford bunting that St3v3 told me to get back in January..... if I can remember where it is ......

Some neighbours are planning to have a doorstep street party but it’s difficult to organise without going out and knocking on doors 😂

Nice. I just thought it would be 'busy work' I could do, setting everything up, cutting crusts off sandwiches etc. Lol.

And having something different to look forward to 😁

We are, we already do every Friday at 6pm with a glass of whatever. Must admit we do sneak into the street, but we are all very good at keeping the distance.

Decorating my window with bunting and a dummy 40s cake. Family set a challenge to make 40s food for the day and the girls to do their hair 40s style. We're currently sharing food pictures on our group chat every day. Jokes abound. I'll try not to press the wrong buttons next week Lee and Linda

Decorating my window with bunting and a dummy 40s cake. Family set a challenge to make 40s food for the day and the girls to do their hair 40s style. We're currently sharing food pictures on our group chat every day. Jokes abound. I'll try not to press the wrong buttons next week Lee and Linda

Please post some pics on here :)

I've got one neighbour in on this at least, they're the ones that added the bit of path for us. I'm going to move the truck over so we can sit on our own drives and chat :)
We remove a panel from the front fence and our neighbours sit on their side and we sit on ours, we have done this at least once a week since lockdown started
If you need bunting or posters you can download some free printable ones from here

found out today that our local cafe is doing afternoon boxes on Friday - ordered one of course.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back