Vechline reversing camera

Topmast

Morning all.
Does anybody have a Vechline reversing camera and if so is it possible to turn off the blue standby light my van came with one fitted and I find it annoying having to leave a light on all the time the van is not being used . Thanks for any information.

I wonder how it has been wired, my reversing camera and monitor are only powered when the engine is running. If the standby light remains on it must have been wired to a permanently live circuit which I would suggest is the wrong way to do it. Not only is the light likely to annoy but even in standby there will be a residual current flowing, which can cause battery problems when stored or camping off grid.

Thanks Okta.
Yes I agree it should never have been wired from a permanently live source however it came like that so I will have to rewire in the future. However I still think you should be able to switch off everything on the monitor including the standby light.

Fit a cheap inline switch on dash,thats how i did mine so at night engine of i can see whos having a sneaky wee.(y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back