Victron 100/30 Smart Solar MPPT

Trotter

I'm upgrading my solar array. Replacing a 2 year old 100/30 with a 100/50.
Any takers at £115 ?

Have you got the 100/50 yet?
Asking as you can't tell from the photos of the various Victron controllers, but the 100/50 is notably larger than the 100/30, so make sure you have (or make) room to fit it (y)

I might be interested if I can find someone to fit and install. I am waiting on a very nice man I met at Hereford to quote me on upgrading my electrics but would be happy with 2nd hand gear. What size are the panels as I have limited space on my van roof?

I might be interested if I can find someone to fit and install. I am waiting on a very nice man I met at Hereford to quote me on upgrading my electrics but would be happy with 2nd hand gear. What size are the panels as I have limited space on my van roof?
Just a comment ref 2nd Hand Gear. Virtually all Victron kit has a 5 year warranty which automatically transfers to whoever owns it, and no original proof of purchase is needed (they can look up when any specific item was originally supplied).
I don't know how old Trotters used 100/30 Controller is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it still has a longer warranty period left than any other brands Solar Controller you might buy brand new would be.

Have you got the 100/50 yet?
Asking as you can't tell from the photos of the various Victron controllers, but the 100/50 is notably larger than the 100/30, so make sure you have (or make) room to fit it (y)
It’ll go in the wardrobe in the same place as the other one. Slightly bigger? Possibly, less room for clothes. Who needs loads of clothes in Portugal? In the UK, I’ll wear clothes longer, a month or two?

Going on to the roof Monday/Tuesday, I’ll measure the 100’s and let you know the size.
There’s very often someone who would help at meetings

Yes I thought so. And I’ll probably put a couple of 100w panels in with that if they were wanted.
That would give someone a start into solar.
2 x 100w panels 945 x 67 (37 x 26) but as they are bolted together is 945x 1135

When you're up on the roof can you let me know the voltage of the panels please, I might be able to use them on my system.
Thanks.

When you're up on the roof can you let me know the voltage of the panels please, I might be able to use them on my system.
Thanks.
Open circuit 22.3 Max power voltage 17.8

Hi, Del very interested both offers will you have at Hollingsworth, Thanks Graham.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back