Videos of Aires

Had a quick look & have visited many of the aires in your videos. Have had a dash cam in my motorhome & often download the videos but haven't got round to doing anything with them. Some good information for people who haven't yet ventured abroad.

A useful resource Keith. Is there an index anywhere? For example if you were looking for say the Dordogne or a specific aire, say St Croix or something, how would you go about finding that?

I have seen your videos on other forums Keith, very informative and enjoyable, thank you and keep them coming

barryd - It's not possible to sort them into alphabetical order, Youtube want you to see as many of the videos on their site as possible before you find the right one, and they took away the A to Z facility about 5 years ago.

Newest, Oldest or Most viewed are the only options.

But, and it's a big but, if I spend a few weeks or months putting the Videos, about 200 of them, into Playlists then they could be sorted alphabetically - perhaps.

And we still haven't got the Christmas Tree up and decorated - any volunteers ?

Great watch I have viewed a few will do more on a quiet day lol

keithchesterfield;n11546 said:
For those of you contemplating a trip to France next year and have a lot of spare time during the 'festive' season then glancing through my videos of Aires may tempt your palate to try the Aires system - or conversely put you off - but I'll post a link anyway - [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium, sans-serif][url]www.youtube.com/user/keithchesterfield[/FONT][/URL]

Thanks, Keith. Some great videos there. I've visited some of the aires and other sites you've covered and your footage brought back some great memories.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

I've spent a few minutes trying to sort out how to get Videos in some sort of order, while my jacket potato cooks in the oven, and I've put the Dordogne videos in a Playlist.

In the Playlist they are in alphabetical order, any Dordogne Aires we visit in the future are unlikely to be put in alphabetical order as it's a pain in the *rse getting them sorted out, so can you tell me if this is a reasonable way of doing it – or not ?

The Playlist for Dordogne, and other areas which I'll add later, is down the left hand side below LIBRARY – if you can't see and/or find them let me know please.

The Potato and Steak pie were very nice, thank you.

:Dog_Emoji: :Dog_Emoji: :Dog_Emoji: :Dog_Emoji:

keithchesterfield;n12084 said:
I've spent a few minutes trying to sort out how to get Videos in some sort of order, while my jacket potato cooks in the oven, and I've put the Dordogne videos in a Playlist.

In the Playlist they are in alphabetical order, any Dordogne Aires we visit in the future are unlikely to be put in alphabetical order as it's a pain in the *rse getting them sorted out, so can you tell me if this is a reasonable way of doing it – or not ?

The Playlist for Dordogne, and other areas which I'll add later, is down the left hand side below LIBRARY – if you can't see and/or find them let me know please.

The Potato and Steak pie were very nice, thank you.

:Dog_Emoji: :Dog_Emoji: :Dog_Emoji: :Dog_Emoji:

Yes that works nicely. When you login to your channel you can clearly see two playlists for Brittany and the Dordgone at the top now. https://www.youtube.com/user/keithchesterfield I guess it would be possible to post the link for a particular region as well like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re7XLDJ6zQA&list=PLzxsHT1XnlrZsHR6D4K9Q1YyPWHI8B7Gw

I dont know if Phil has any plans for any sections of the forums for Aires etc but if he does I guess you could even make an index in there by region or town name.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back