Visiting Gibraltar

GMJ

We are planning on visiting Gib in January however I am in 2 minds regarding tickets for the cable car. There is a straight option for up/down but also an option to pay for visit to all/most of the attractions as well as the cable car.

If you have visited could you please give me your thoughts on the walking distances and difficulty to attractions from the top cable car station? My wife has MS and whilst she can walk with sticks she is not fully able bodied and gets fatigued.

I appreciate that its a rock and steep but are there any attractions that are on a level or is it all walking down and up?

ta

We might see you there then? :)

April is the best time, things start to open, we went to get married in march 2007 and it was pretty much a ghost town.

The only thing at the top of the cable car, if I remember rightly, were the monkeys, the view and a restaurant/coffee shop. There are some little paths and you could walk back down but I wouldn’t recommend that for you. The ‘attractions’ are in/around the town which is quite level. Fair amount of walking though.

When there you can book a day trip on a bus to moroco, i did from my hotel, £20 all in with dinner, old town was good but the gangsters leading us round had bang bangs up ther coats, they swapped groups half way round so must been differant pads for each group, without them you would not get out with even a pair of socks on, i kid you not.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back