VW Winnebego Rialta

2cv

A friend of mine has this van for sale, £19750. I know that this must be one of the best available of this type in the UK having seen the amount of work that he has put into it. Thought I’d link to his ad as if someone here is looking for this type of van this would be a very good buy. Link

A friend of mine has this van for sale, £19750. I know that this must be one of the best available of this type in the UK having seen the amount of work that he has put into it. Thought I’d link to his ad as if someone here is looking for this type of van this would be a very good buy. Link
Very unusual to see one of those.
Looks in great condition - is it a US Import?

Very unusual to see one of those.
Looks in great condition - is it a US Import?
It was imported new from the US, with just the mileage from the factory to the port. I think just two owners since then. It has certainly taken much work to get it to its current condition.

It was imported new from the US, with just the mileage from the factory to the port. I think just two owners since then. It has certainly taken much work to get it to its current condition.
I'll post a link to it on the VW T4 forum. That is a popular forum and a good one to get a sale through (I bought AND sold my T4 on there and also sold my T5 on there)

We once owned its predecessor, the LeSharo based on a Renault Traffic, great little van (y)

Reactions: 2cv
Looks great and a lot of van for the money. I would have thought it'll sell quickly.

Have sent to my buddie who is heading through that area looking at something else.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back