Want a laugh?

St3v3

I went to the doctors yesterday......

Had the snip and I've got sore nuts! They wouldn't even let me have a beer last night to calm my nerves lol. Overall it's not too bad, but I've just been led about all day. Supposed to hurt a bit more 2-3 days after - super.

Not a laughing matter and you have my sympathy... Mine went up like balloons and split the stitching so I needed injections ... Oof! I can still feel the pain after all these years. It was made worse by the fact a work colleague had his done and returned to work the same day, no problems! Bar steward!
The bricks used for my op must have still been mucky...
Hope you feel better soon
K ( my eyes have started watering)

When I had mine done I didn’t get quite enough anaesthetic - to feel the scalpel cutting in was not very joyful. Sorry he said, I’ll give you a bit more to numb it.

Then a week later the sutures split and I had to go back in to be fixed.

I've only got a little cut - something like 3/8 inch that looks to be healing well so far. Don't like the idea of it splitting open again though! I was a little short on anaesthetic part way through as well. Made me twinge a little!

leave the swelling take away the pain. I heard that you should rub in deep heat to soothe the pain lol?

D288B16F-2B1F-4556-BAA8-BF785A4579B4.jpeg

leave the swelling take away the pain. I heard that you should rub in deep heat to soothe the pain lol?

Lol. And I heard deep heat is great for your a55hole when you've got the squirts too.

I worked with a self employed guy who did roofing, went back to work next day as couldn’t afford to take day off, talk about walk like John Wayne by lunchtime he had put up two ladders to get on the roof side by side it was the only way to get up without rubbing his balls, he didn’t come into work the rest of the week ????

???????????????????????????????????

Well you did ask if we wanted a laugh well the answer is YES
????????????

When I attended a clinic for this procedure many years ago the receptionist warned me that the doctor was also a Police Surgeon and that he had a strange sense of humour. He would sometimes turn up for the clinic carrying a pair of bricks or a rusty wood saw.

I don’t remember any complications or undue discomfort.

I went to the doctors yesterday......

Had the snip and I've got sore nuts! They wouldn't even let me have a beer last night to calm my nerves lol. Overall it's not too bad, but I've just been led about all day. Supposed to hurt a bit more 2-3 days after - super.
Funny that but when a lady talks about it the blokes going for a snip but when the bloke explains it he’s going for the chop

Steve, no excuse you are old enough to know better. If something is okay never let surgeons play :)

Obviously if there was a medical reason for it then the above doesn’t apply but I wanted to post my rhyme:)

Poor Dave came home after his "little procedure" and our middle son (then7) grabbed his legs and head butted him in the nuts as a greeting! They played Phil Collins while he was at the clinic, he goes into a cold sweat when he hears him now. Healed fast and well if it is any consolation.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back