Posted by moonshadow
Newark Showground Lincoln Rd, Coddington, NG24 2NY
Thursday, June 13, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 17, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I have just bought an upgraded Victron Solar Controller to replace my 16 year old original. I naively expected it to be a straight swop, but because all the wiring is in German I'm struggling; is there anyone going to Newark confident in solar and would be willing to assist me? TIA

Too late to book, as we are passing nearby as we head up the A1, I’ll see if we can get booked for a couple of days, as we have never visited any shows/exhibitions south of our border. Hope we can find a slot 🤞

Too late to book, as we are passing nearby as we head up the A1, I’ll see if we can get booked for a couple of days, as we have never visited any shows/exhibitions south of our border. Hope we can find a slot 🤞
We have space in our area as someone has cancelled, there’s always people who book into general camping on the day. DM me if I can help

Well the weather could have been better, but we had a great weekend. We had good company, a good sized pitch and good free entertainment each night.
Thank you to Sue and Martin for arranging little get togethers each day for a drink and a chat. Rosie (our dog ) really enjoyed it as well, what with the walks and plenty of strokes and treats from other motorhomers.
It was great having our own area as we could all arrive at different times and still be together.

Back