Warren Farm Brean Sands Somerset

Deleted member 144

We have just had 4 nights on this site at Warren Farm Brean Somerset with a CCC rally £12 per night with hook up and all facilities, we do not like camp sites usually and avoid them as much as possible, but this site is very good, clean spacious and great facilities Bar with entertainment most nights , but open to all comers so would be very busy in season, Cafe and restaurant here too, and hard standing pitches, we had a good tour round the general area by the busses that stop very close to the site, no 21 to Weston Super Mare , and Bridgewater and Taunton, the other way, we also visited Clevedon and Burnham on Sea as well, I have never seen so many motorhomes and caravans in one area, hundreds,there are several sites here so it is very popular and would probably be madness in Season, Brean has a good sandy beach and the tide goes out for hundreds of metres it seems, the weather was good to us too so all in all it was a good break away,

We stayed 18th & 19th Oct watched the beach race then went down Dorset to ladram bay again only paid £12 night for a fully serviced pitch then back to warren farm 25th for 2 nights. Last year they only booked the site for 1 week and took £19000 this year they booked the site for 2 weeks the site up the road unity resort wanted £121 for 2 nights from 25th. We were in field five 2 up from the steward
Chris

Last edited:
We were going to move on to Unity from Warren as a new rally was starting there , we wanted to stay on to see one of the Carnivals as they were running busses from Unity to some of the Carnivals, but we changed our minds and came home as we are going to Portugal shortly and was waiting to see what Brexit was going to mean but of course right now we are non the wiser ? so will probably just get the IDPs for France and Portugal /Spain and a green card from Comfort and just go,
In Bridgewater there is a tourist Information office which is also the headquarters of the Carnival parade clubs lots to see in there , great costumes etc ,we learned about SQUIB making there, home made fireworks that are let off at the Bridgewater parade, you live and learn. I always thought the expression was a damp squid but now know it is a damp SQUIB. We have added three new Wetherspoon Pubs to our done list this trip, Bridgewater, Weston, and Burnham , all good pubs food and drinks.

I have just phoned Comfort Insurance re a Green Card for travel to Portugal and they are putting one in the post F O C asap and it is valid till renewal of our policy great service from Comfort once again

After reading the various posts about Warren Farm and visiting their website I’ve booked for a week in May, we leave there and then we’re off to another site and rally by Swanage

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back