Watched Forums

Sharon the Cat

I thought I had a watched forum but not getting any emails. When I checked this is what I saw.
Screenshot_20211002_094950_com.android.chrome.jpg
Should the box by Rallies (booking) be checked?

Tick the box by the forum name then the “with selected“ box and tick enable e mail notification.

Tick the box by the forum name then the “with selectedl box and tick enable e mail notification.
Sorry, I thought I'd replied to this with a thank you. I've just tried this but it reverts back to an unticked box. So still no joy here.

I don't think the unticked box is a problem. I have 3 on my watch list and none of them have a tick. I think the tick box is to select it to 'do' something else with the forum, ie unwatch it, choose or change notifications, etc. When you click on a watched forum from the home page (you can see the link under any thread in that forum) you should see a button on the right hand side that says 'Unwatch'. If that's there, then all's well :giggle: Not sure why you're not getting emails but maybe check your notification settings... or your Junk folder, just in case ;)

Reactions: 2cv
To enable e mails go to “Forums” “Watched” “Manage watched threads” then enable e mail notification. HTH

To enable e mails go to “Forums” “Watched” “Manage watched threads” then enable e mail notification. HTH
The only option available is to disable email, therefore I presume it is enabled. I of course checked my spam before I started this thread. I have never received a thing. 😒

I don't think the unticked box is a problem. I have 3 on my watch list and none of them have a tick. I think the tick box is to select it to 'do' something else with the forum, ie unwatch it, choose or change notifications, etc. When you click on a watched forum from the home page (you can see the link under any thread in that forum) you should see a button on the right hand side that says 'Unwatch'. If that's there, then all's well :giggle: Not sure why you're not getting emails but maybe check your notification settings... or your Junk folder, just in case ;)
I checked all this before starting the thread. Not a thing, ever.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back