Water fluctuating

Lefty107

Last week my water pressure starting rhythmically fluctuating. Fast slower fast slower at approximately 5 second intervals. Does this mean my whale pump is on the way out. I will swop it if I need to but I think they are around 100 pounds so would not want to swop it out and find it's something else. This is on both taps and shower

Thanks

Does it only happen when left off for a period of time and does it clear after a short flow? If so may be the non return valve is stuck or sticking at the pump. A simple plastic ball that drops back down to seal when pressure is released.

Hi Scotia
Van never inactive enough as used every weekend. Noticed it last weekend in the shower Still functioning ok it only minor and is happening again this weekend. More a problem that could get worse so would like to sort will check filter and for air when "working" from home next week and see if I can see if any air is getting in
Thanks

Fitting an accumulator might be a solution.
The following links are for background information and in no way recommendations as to suitability:

Fitting an accumulator might be a solution.
The following links are for background information and in no way recommendations as to suitability:

Thanks TBJi
Something to look into. As this problem hasn't occured in the last sevenish years it appears to be more a fault with something more than an inbuilt fault.
Barry

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back