Weather Report..................

The good news is that today is simply beautiful, with a bright blue sky, light breeze, and 15 degrees.

The bad news is in addition to a pig of a year regarding her health, this morning poor Yvonne fell over on the way to the opticians and broke her shoulder. The cuts, bruises, and embarrasment will quickly mend, but the difficult fracture will take a few more weeks. ☹️
Very sorry to hear about Yvonne and all the best for a speedy recovery. Im just restarting physiotherapy for the arm that first broke over a year ago!

I follow the updates on your health, Bill. (Together with those of a member who generously Pm'd me at a difficult time). I'll know that she's cracked it (poor imitation of a 'Marchie' pun fully intended 🫣) when we finally get away again.

I'm delighted to hear that your physio is re-starting shortly and the recovery that it'll bring.

As Phil wrote not too long ago, this is possibly the finest forum for help and support.

PS: The blue skies continue and it remains a thoroughly nice Spring day. ☀️

Sorry to learn about the fall, hope it mends quickly, if we finally get some warmer weather that should help to raise your spirits. Here we have a grey start and 8°, oh and its just started to rain. Watching the 10 day Met forecast last night it seems we are in for a cooler unsettled period, but it might improve over Easter weekend. Can somebody up there move the jet stream north please 🙄.

The good news is that today is simply beautiful, with a bright blue sky, light breeze, and 15 degrees.

The bad news is in addition to a pig of a year regarding her health, this morning poor Yvonne fell over on the way to the opticians and broke her shoulder. The cuts, bruises, and embarrasment will quickly mend, but the difficult fracture will take a few more weeks. ☹️
Sad to hear this. Hopefully, you'll have better news to report, soon.

Smugfilter in for annual service.

Won't be needed for the next couple of days.

Wind moved to ENE.

Grey overhead.

13 drizzly degrees .

Mustn't grumble.....( out loud ).

It's a mild 13 degrees, and although overcast it'll remain dry with a light SW breeze. ☁️☁️☁️

" Odd day, Watson" , said Holmes.

We've a Northerly blowing. 18 degrees forecast.

Sky is a murky, brownish grey. The cars are covered with reddish dust, usually from the Sahara.

I'm sure the Sahara was South of us, last time I checked ?

Some poor sod has to go out in this...

Me!

It was a mixed day with overcast cloud and a few showers. Managed to get Yvonne to the audiologist and found out the solution to her problem. ☁️🌧️☁️

Superb video Kate. 😉 👍

It may only be 9 degrees, but we've bright blue skies and a moderate westerley breeze. It'll all change after lunch, when showers will start to arrive. ☀️⛅🌧️

Bright and breezy and 8 degrees. ⛅⛅⛅
My daughter is there . She reports 47 degrees and a western hooly blowing the waves onto the prom.
She must be on the other end of the tram line,from you.
I've recommended she takes cover in Yates' Wine Lodge, if it's still there.
._________________IMG_20240323_104821.jpg
Nothing so dramatic going on here.
A " summat and nowt day".

" Yeah, the squall of rain at the start of parkrun blew straight over. Along with a couple of deckchairs and a trampoline."

Latest report from Stanley Park, ,Black pool.
Keep your heads down , Bill they might be coming your way.😁

" Yeah, the squall of rain at the start of parkrun blew straight over. Along with a couple of deckchairs and a trampoline."

Latest report from Stanley Park, ,Black pool.
Keep your heads down , Bill they might be coming your way.😁
It’s certainly often breezy here but the flat area with hills all round (IOM to the West) means that Blackpool has its own little climate with a lot less rain than nearby.

Back