Weather Report..................

I’m afraid I can’t find a “dislike” button for your post Terry! Two more weeks and we’re on the ferry - can’t wait
This has been a long time coming , Tony. OK, 2 week 😂 trip continues Sunday, now the horrendous rain has eased, thankfully!

You’d have been proud of me today, Terry. One look at Google traffic as we crossed the bridge showed the bypass as red in both directions. Managed to get from the bridge to the A702 turnoff at Fairmilehead without touching the bypass nor by going through the centre!

I can only guess you turned west after the bridge Tony, Currie, Balerno etc?

I came off the 90 at dun/ rosyth cut off through rosyth then north queensferry u der flyover 4hen straight onto bridge up to m8 then it was a car park as was all other routes

Nope - back road (B800) through Kirkliston for a quick top up charge at the Tesla Centre in Newbridge. Then back road (B7030) up to A71 from Newbridge, straight across bypass roundabout on A71 then B701out to Fairmilehead. No holdups but a bit slow due to heavy traffic.

Sunny start in Monmouth continued as we headed back to Cheshire after calling in at Bluefix in Hereford. Temperature high of 16° and a gusting southerly following wind helped us get over 30mpg for the trip.

Dry bright start and 13° but the wind is already starting to gust up to 40kpm ready for a very breezy afternoon. At least it is a southerly and an expected high of 18°. Staying dry so off to help build the grandson's new chicken run.

Back