Weather Report..................

Are you at that delightful aire by the riverside at La Sauze .. Pleasant memories. A must visit town.
Weather.. I refer you to my post, yesterday morning.
Some rain expected Thursday. Allegedly.

I refer you to my post yesterday afternoon on 'Annie's Big European.......'

Nope. I'll save you the time, Paul. We overnighted at Roézé-Sur-Sarthe.
Highly recommended.

Colin ???

Last edited:
Well! That wasn't forecast...had an amazing thunderstorm about 22.00 ! Kept going round in circles above us. Clear blue skies again this morning!

Another beauty.
National Holiday.
. They all go up to the hills and set up picnics amongst the trees in a valley. They dam the river,so the kids can enjoy themselves. The council provides sardines, meat, a barrel of local wine. The Mayor BBQs the food and gets a chance to talk and drink with all-comers . The folklore group performs and there's an accordion band to dance sambas to.. The afternoon gets hot, people snooze in the shade. By dusk, a large majority will have been in the river.. Young and old.
But not for us, this year. The Hospital have kept Jenny in , having stabilised her, they want to keep an eye on her... Possibly 2 weeks.
Mustn't grumble... Could be worse.

Beautiful breezy afternoon.
Management just phoned
Was moved overnight after being given a Micky Finn in the noisy reception ward. She
Awoke in a delightful, bright , 3 bed ward, showered, assisted by Sweet Susanna, fed, medicated then slept until two.
She sounds cheerful and content, even if she has to stay for the suggested fortnight.

This is smug free... I hope.
Relaxing on the terrace, a cool 19 degrees. (. I'm allowed to put me feet upon the table.. )
End of a busy day. I've got my own visitors badge from the hospital. Such lovely people.
Brandy with my chauffeur, white wine with my omelette and garlic jacket potato.. All friends and relatives brought up to date... Goodnight.

Another beauty. 29 in the shade, sweet breezes.
Was up cutting back th Bougainvillea at 7.30.. By 8.30 , I'd only done a yard. Had to knock off as the sun came up..
Hospital news is good. Might need to wash the dishes tomorrow.

Back