Weather Report..................

Just got up and it looks like it will get warm to hot
Latest gore fast below

View attachment 48924
Did you pack a smug filter..
Looks like you may need it soon.
You don't want to upset Colin.
I've taken my filter off .. It's redundant .
Rain due here, later .
We leave for Leeds, tomorrow..
Im leaving the filter behind.

I left Hereford in good condition (both me and the city) this morning at 0815 so I'm not sure who fouled things up for the remaining moho-ers who had to pack things away.
Here in Hertfordshire it's warm and sunny.
Oh, and I had two new tyres fitted to the rear of the Moho on the way home. One a replacement for the tyre that I shredded on the way to Hereford. And the other because I no longer trusted the tyre on the other end of the same axle. They both had plenty of tread when I left home but were getting to the end of their design life.
I feel a lot happier.

Colin ???

Lovely morning here, spent trying to finish the daughter’s marathon decorating project, now back home and the dark clouds are rolling in, very hot and humid, a storm or two later methinks .............
Good job we're going over the hill to God's Own County, tomorrow.
Leeds, civilised and always perfect weather ..
I may send you a photo from New Pudsey International Station.... (After I've kissed the platform).... 'Twill be a right treat for you.

It's very warm below the patchy Hertfordshire cloud and the surfaces are slightly damp so I guess some gentle, quiet and considerate rain fell during the night - though it looks as if it'll be dry out there in the next 30 minutes.
So, yes, it's a bike ride today followed by the start of the process to renew my >3.5 tonne driving licence. You needn't snigger because you'll (eventually) have to do something similar.
I just wish that this wasn't the first time I've gone through this process!

Colin ???

It was a Dank January day , as we left Altrincham .. 15 degrees and heavy showers .
We're up in the Pennines, approaching misty, grey Halifax, on a rattletrap Northern Rail train.
The Lord is not smiling on his chosen land, today.
At least it's better this side of the divide...
But not for much longer..?

Once we got to Leeds and our beloved daughter had pressed a bottle of Landlord into my hand..
The Lord looked down from Ilkley Moor, saw the look of pure delight upon my wrinkled, pasty face.
He made the forecasters change their minds.
The sun has broken through and there's not a drop of rain , before Saturday.
It's a miracle..
Timothy Taylor should be canonised.

Back