Weather Report..................

Sitting outdoors. Only 21 degrees. Trackie bottoms and sleeves on.

25% in Porto yesterday... Snip..
Something technical has happened.. Snip ..
I'll continue below:
Jenny and I love Porto.. especially if you can buy a hop on tour bus pass for the second day.. good value.
You could spend the first day exploring and hopping.
The next day , you can hop back to places you want to spend more time in. There are discounted entries into some attractions
Eating.? Look around the back streets NW of the railway station, away from the bleedin' tourist obvious.
Next stop.. upriver to Regua . A fantastic aire.. secure with hookup. Take the scenic railway up to Beautiful Pinhao.. Or even back to Porto..( If your'e pensioners .. Show your passport for a good discount ..
Ooh I wish we could join you..
!

Last edited:
It's very mild and dry in Hertfordshire at the moment - which is a change from the dousing we've had for the past day or two.
So I might, just might, pop around the lanes on the Brompton later.
That'll be pleasant!

Colin :):):)

Well it’s Sunday, it’s Cheshire the wettest county in England this year, and ...............................

☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
Great news for us..
Get it all used up before we arrive, please 😅

18 cloudy degrees at 0830.
25, now.
Just back from a lovely cool walk in the misty hills.

Forecast is for unbroken sunshine until dusk, followed by showers, so timed that I'll be outside in it at 2am, connecting up the cisterns . Mmm !

The rain finally stopped in Hertfordshire late afternoon.
So I threw a leg over the Brompton and headed off into Bedfordshire.
By the time I reached the lane beside Luton airport runway there were patches of blue up above. So I paused awhile and watched the toing and froing of aircraft:

IMG_20191013_160351.jpg

I sense a holiday in the offing.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Back