Weather Report..................

That had me scouring the internet, Dave. No, really!
My first thought was that it's a northern item of clothing intended to keep the body from freezing to the core.
Apparently it's a spray-on fluid for removing ice from windscreens.
Sometimes spelt with a hyphen. (😆😅😂).

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I just like to keep you on your toes Colin. Obviously to avoid frostbite setting in as you had a cloak of white particles this morning ....

22 at 7 this morning and 34 to come later, with the usual unbroken blue skies. It is a little warmer than usual for the time of year, but cooling back to mid 20s next week. Almost all the rest of the USA is being battered by winter storms, which have started very early this year. ☀☀☀

💚.
Thanks Marie..
.. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Last edited:
It's a cracking start to the day here in Hertfordshire with a clear blue sky above us and fresh air at 4°C surrounding us.
I feel pretty smug having done a wash load and several other domestic chores.
So I'll be off to West Sussex to visit the eldest Sprog for the day. And my eldest (newly engaged) Grandaughter (with apologies to Dave - that's our family spelling!) will hopefully put in an appearance with her Beau whilst I'm there. Where on earth did that time go? Only yesterday I was running along the surf line with her screaming and laughing on my shoulders.
And that was her mother, my daughter!
Repeat with each generation.
Enjoy.
Repeat.
Enjoy.

Colin :):):)

dry clear day........for the remembrance day parades....thank goodness......cold, cold, and mighty cold tho.........
central heating on.....fire on.......dressing gown on over me clothes and not forgetting HOT WATTER BOCKLE......
makes me feel a bit guilty....thinking what the brave folk had to go thru.....during the wars........especially the soldiers in the wet cold muddy trenches...........no way of getting warm and dried out........must have been horrendous for them.....

Well it started with ☔☔☔ but there is now some blue showing so it looks like a showery day for us and breezy ........

edit : make that heavy showers 😂. Forgot to mention that the fieldfares have started to show up which usually means some colder weather is on its way for the Cheshire Gap ..... 🙁

Last edited:
Looking up it's blue and looking down it's wet with the Hertfordshire air at a balmy 6°C.
So I'll get some of the thick, luxurious, dark, fleece-like hair removed from my head.
Yep.
I'm delusional.

Looking up it's blue and looking down it's wet with the Hertfordshire air at a balmy 6°C.
So I'll get some of the thick, luxurious, dark, fleece-like hair removed from my head.
Yep.
I'm delusional.

You should keep your hat on , Colin.
It's not pretty in Altrincham.. Jenny tells me. I'm not venturing out..
6 degrees intermittent rain with showers in between.
3 sleeps.

Back