Weather Report..................

💚Thanks Colin.
Rained overnight.
Alas I picked up a Stomach bug.. Thanks, Jet 2.
I'm still unsteady on my feet, and thankful that we bought such a compact hovel.
Staggered out at 3.15 to connect up..
It was still raining, gently , an hour ago. Cisterns 1/3 full,
More rain expected.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday 'Weather Report.....' thread!

It was on 21 November 2017 that the first post was made and there have been ~141,000 views of ~9000 posts over those 2 years.
But it's not all about the numbers.
Interesting people have shared interesting information not only about the weather but, more importantly, about their lives and thoughts.
Without you reading and/or posting here this thread would have withered and died long ago.
So thank you members of Motorhomer.com.
Thank you, Phil, for providing the wherewithal.

I've enjoyed the ride and hope you have.
Long may it continue.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Anyone who has been at Druridge Bay, ( or Fridge Bay, as predictive text would have it ), in August, will know what our weather is like today.
Ee but it's grim, down South.
After a marathon shopping trip, I'm spending the afternoon exercising my sofa muscles.

Well, we managed to get by the seaside today (that wasn't difficult, it's just outside the door) and the weather stayed hot and sunny here 500km west of Western Sahara.
Then, a few minutes ago, clouds appeared way over on the horizon:

IMG_20191120_180453~2.jpg

Mustn't grumble.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Well, we managed to get by the seaside today (that wasn't difficult, it's just outside the door) and the weather stayed hot and sunny here 500km west of Western Sahara.
Then, a few minutes ago, clouds appeared way over on the horizon:

View attachment 51447

Mustn't grumble.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
💚😜
We got a soaking.. More to come.

25 minute Hotel shower tonight.. And the luxury of flushing the loo after every pee..
Simple, cheap pleasures !

Apologies for my absence for a couple of days whilst we had visitors from Cornwall, however I can confirm that it’s either been a cold bone chilling wind or wet in the last 48 hours here in Cheshire, so nothing new .... 😂
No need to apologise Dave..
Just don't leave it so long, next time..!

Back