Weather Report..................

No rain so far today, clouds have moved higher in the sky and sun is trying to get out.

But we have a nasty breeze that's getting stronger by the hour.
My poor plants! Got an overflow situation and not enough room in coldframes and greenhouse to protect the ones I want to sell. Poo!

Just have to cross my fingers and hope damage is limited and wind dies off... :(

Management wanted clothes .

We've both lost weight, through lockdown, ... Nobody to lead us astray .

We lashed out on a belt for me, 3 beers,1coffee, 1 cake..
Took 90 minutes... Change for 10 €.

She must be out of praçtice.
Good to natter with the locals, though.

Unusual to see our Portuguese pot-holer stuck for words

Still breezy down yere, but drier.
You all know that I'm a very tactful person..
When you are having lousy summer weather, and we're not there to share your misery, I try not to add to your burden with smugness.
It's hard; hence the Smugfilter.
Today, we're under the cosh.
No breezes.
36 degrees at 0730.
And 37 expected everywhere.
We've got errands to do.
Mustn't grumble.

It's breezy in Hertfordshire this morning.
It's also very grey with intermittent patches of blue - but no rain presently or forecast.
I've cut back the huge wisteria that's doing it's best to dominate the house and estate so feel that I've earned a bike ride already.
So as soon as I've finished my coffee and coffee, walnut and glacé cherry loaf I'll be off around the lanes.
S'pose I mustn't grumble.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Grey and breezy here with the odd shower, swmbo is having a socially distanced coffee afternoon with a couple of girlfriends, luckily the weather forecast over at the fishery is for lighter winds and drier ...... decisions, decisions 🎣🎣

Breezy and overcast here but no rain (west Wales).

I managed to get the lawns cut and edged this morning as they were dry (no rain overnight for a change) - which was a bonus!

Graham

Back